You might not be as excited as I am…but after writing yesterday’s post about my favorite feature on my weekly planner pages I realized – Hey, I can change a couple of things and offer it as a free printable! So, as I’m trying to appreciate the little moments I decided I better act on that little inspiration.
I’ve often enjoyed free printables (including planner pages) offered by others so I hope this will bless someone in some small way.
- This is undated, you just have to fill in the “week of” info and individual dates
- I use a 5.5″x8.5″ (half-sheet/statement) planner, it is formatted to print 2 pages on one 8/5″x11″ sheet
- You might note that the pages are in reverse order (in order to take advantage of the right and left margins for ring space), so after you cut it, take care when hole-punching 🙂
- When printing the pdf file I suggest: 1)Use the “actual size” setting, rather than the “shrink” or “fit” settings*; 2) You can print these 2-sided, just make sure you use the “bind on short edge” setting [*I believe A5 planner inserts like Filofax’s are just a hair smaller, so maybe the “shrink” or “fit” options will work better for that?]
- I’ve discovered that rounding the inside corners like this…
…makes the pages turn more smoothly (i.e. the inside corners don’t get caught up on each other). I use this corner-rounding punch I bought “back in the day” when I created approximately 2.3 scrapbooks…
I guess that’s it. Nothing fancy but it works for me! You can download the file below. Have a beautiful day!!
For a list of all of my Just a Moment posts, scroll to the bottom of this post, or click on the image in my sidebar.
- Sharing Moments for 31 Days
- Bittersweet and Beautiful
- Look for the Good News
- Just Beyond the Crepe Myrtles
- Earthquake, Really
- So Walk in Him
- My Favorite New Planner Feature
- Weekly Planner – Free Printable
- The Change That Matters Most
- A Moment of Prayer for You
- A Makeup Moment – PurMinerals Soul Mattes Palette
- The Colors of Fall
- What Stands Forever
- Rainy Days and Mondays