Today is my “busy day”, simply meaning the busiest day of my week. I was ready for bed at noon…I’m not sure what that means I’m ready for now. So tonight just let me say I’m going to end my day by praying for you, sweet reader. Those who read tonight and those who will read this at any point in the future. God already knows what your needs will be, so I know I can trust Him to make the most of my little prayer, even though I might not know exactly what I’m praying about.
If you have a specific need you would like me to pray about, please feel free to leave it in the comments and I will return tomorrow and beyond for the privilege of praying for you. Sweet dreams!
For a list of all of my Just a Moment posts, scroll to the bottom of this post, or click on the image in my sidebar.
- Sharing Moments for 31 Days
- Bittersweet and Beautiful
- Look for the Good News
- Just Beyond the Crepe Myrtles
- Earthquake, Really
- So Walk in Him
- My Favorite New Planner Feature
- Weekly Planner – Free Printable
- The Change That Matters Most
- A Moment of Prayer for You
- A Makeup Moment – PurMinerals Soul Mattes Palette
- The Colors of Fall
- What Stands Forever
- Rainy Days and Mondays