Beauty products. I really like them. There haven’t been too many posts here about them yet but I have to do a ton of research before I invest in them so sharing about the good ones may just help others out there like me!
This is supposed to be a moment, a short post, so let me get right down to my favorite things about this palette of eyeshadows.
- The shadows are all matte – great for anyone, but especially for those of us more, um, numerically grown up than others
- It is completely talc-free – my skin and eyes react in very angry ways to talc, so I don’t use it
- The colors – beautiful, feminine, a little understated, great mid-tones
- Plays well with others – easy to create a look with just this palette, or combine one or more colors with other shadows (a satiny rose gold or copper on the center of the lid – beautiful!)
These shadows are soft and silky and adequately pigmented. Sweetheart (a pale pink that pretty much matches my skin tone) and Sidekick (a medium-to-dark reddish brown) are a little bit on the sheer side, but still gorgeous. I have used all of the colors and found them easy to blend. Others have recommend this palette as a great bridal option and I would agree. There is some fallout, so gently tapping a brush or applicator into the product is my recommendation. Speaking of that, the included brush isn’t bad either.
This is by no means a sponsored review. I purchased this palette with my own money. I even paid for shipping because I had been waiting for it and didn’t want to wait any longer for my local Ulta stores to get it in stock. That’s one of the places you can find it, in a store or online at ulta.com or directly from purminerals.com, surely other places, too. If you’re looking for something like this I recommend it!
For a list of all of my Just a Moment posts, scroll to the bottom of this post, or click on the image in my sidebar.
- Sharing Moments for 31 Days
- Bittersweet and Beautiful
- Look for the Good News
- Just Beyond the Crepe Myrtles
- Earthquake, Really
- So Walk in Him
- My Favorite New Planner Feature
- Weekly Planner – Free Printable
- The Change That Matters Most
- A Moment of Prayer for You
- A Makeup Moment – PurMinerals Soul Mattes Palette
- The Colors of Fall
- What Stands Forever
- Rainy Days and Mondays