They don’t get me down. I love rain!
I looked for quotes about rain and found most of them quite dreary and had to stop reading. My choice for today is to see the rain as a source of life, refreshing, cooling, and cleansing. When the skies are gray our eyes get a bit of a break, the surrounding muscles can relax. Colors are more vivid when their hues are not washed out by bright sunlight. Something about falling rain causes me to be a little more reflective, to dream more deeply, live a bit more quietly. And, if you’re still looking for reasons to enjoy the rain there are rainbows!
Have a beautiful day wherever you are, whether rain or shine!
For a list of all of my Just a Moment posts, scroll to the bottom of this post, or click on the image in my sidebar.
- Sharing Moments for 31 Days
- Bittersweet and Beautiful
- Look for the Good News
- Just Beyond the Crepe Myrtles
- Earthquake, Really
- So Walk in Him
- My Favorite New Planner Feature
- Weekly Planner – Free Printable
- The Change That Matters Most
- A Moment of Prayer for You
- A Makeup Moment – PurMinerals Soul Mattes Palette
- The Colors of Fall
- What Stands Forever
- Rainy Days and Mondays